Trampoline free jumping area: The trampoline has many normal bounce beds, including the famous tilting trampoline, jumping platform and other surprises to test the body function of the person in the air.
Funny Dodgeball area: Two teams compete to quickly avoid the flying ball.
Extreme Slam Dunk Zone: Meet the wishes of all fans who lack the ability but desire to dunk.
Fancy foam pit: Lift your body through the air by the help of trampoline. After completing various actions in the air, jump directly into the foam pit, the action can be thrilling, but the posture can be very beautiful.
Ninja Obstacle Race: Challenge the impossible task, when you reach the end, you will feel that you are omnipotent. Very suitable for corporate activities or group activities.
Seven benefits of trampoline exercise for children:
1. trampoline exercise can increase the height. Trampoline exercise can enhance the function of the various organs of the child's body and make the child physically strong.
2. trampoline exercise can exercise the children's limbs and increase muscle strength. Trampoline exercise can effectively strengthen the abdominal muscles, the lower back muscles, the back muscles, the support of the limbs, and the exercises to strengthen the muscles of the lower limbs. A series of conditioning exercises on the trampoline enable the children to pass these tactile stimulation and muscle training in the brain. When the central heart is immediately connected, the movements of the young child can be made sensitive and the muscles become developed.
3. trampoline exercise can promote children's cardiopulmonary function, make blood circulation faster, strengthen metabolism, developed myocardium, strengthen contraction, enhance the function of respiratory organs, and have a good effect on preventing common diseases of respiratory tract.
4. trampoline exercise can increase the child's gastrointestinal motility, gastrointestinal digestion, increased appetite, complete absorption of nutrients, so that children develop better. Anorexia, antifeeding children need exercise more.
5. trampoline exercise can promote the development of the nervous system. The pattern movements of various trampolines can make children gradually form and develop into purposeful and coordinated movements from disorderly movements, which is a good regulation of the nervous system.
6. trampoline exercise can prevent disease.
7.trampoline exercise can improve children's attention to learning. Allowing children to participate in sports can help them focus on their studies. Whenever you participate in sports activities, your children will be more focused when they study, and their academic performance will improve.
Kids indoor trampoline park
3-12 years children
6-10 years or more
Professional installation drawing Or Arrange professional engineer to install